6 - 9
Notre Dame Academy believes that Catholic education is a ministry that is at the heart of the Church.
In our ministry, we value and celebrate:
- Teaching and living our Catholic faith.
- Our Catholic traditions.
- Our ability to offer a full range of educational programs for all students.
- The uniqueness of each child. (That each child is special)
Neal Siedlecki - Principal
Lon Bosch - Vice Principal
Andrea Finlay - Administrative Assistant
Cheryl Aasman - Administrative Assistant
Get In The Game
(Get involved in all aspects of your schooling.)
Get In The Game
(Get involved in all aspects of your schooling )
Enhancing Student Learning through ... school improvement and faith development
Student/Staff Relations: The Notre Dame community will foster positive relationships that are safe, caring, and enthusiastic.
Catholic Education: Daily we strive to live the beliefs of our Catholic faith enhanced by prayer, celebrations, and service.
Variety of Programs and Activities: Notre Dame Academy will offer a wide variety of programs and activities for all students to enhance learning.
Excellence in Education: Through the use of teamwork and technology students will be encouraged to strive for excellence in all learning activities and programs.
Teamwork Approach: Students, staff, parents and community working together to build a positive and supportive learning environment.
View our School 3 Year Plan
Download 2018 - 2019 School Supply Lists
Programs and Services
Sports Academy Programming
Facts and Figures
- Grade 6 through 9 Catholic School
- Sports Academy Programming – Baseball, Golf, Hockey and Soccer
- School Sports Teams – Volleyball, Basketball, Badminton, Track and Field and Golf
- 20,000 Sq. Ft. Recreation Centre (Equivalent to three NCAA size gymnasiums. Including an indoor elevated running track.)
- 10,000 Sq. Ft. YMCA Fitness Centre
- Indoor and Outdoor Fitness Centres
- Indoor Golf Simulator, Skating Treadmill and Indoor and Outdoor Batting Cages onsite
- Outdoor community patio and gathering area
- MHC Partnership offering a Shop Program – Woodworking, Welding and Plumbing
- Robotics Centre
- Full Foods Cooking Lab Facility
- Library and Computer Centre
- Technology Equipped Classrooms (including SMARTBoards and ceiling mounted projectors. Breakout Rooms between classrooms.)
- Community Partnerships with:
- Medicine Hat College
- Flaman Fitness