Reminder for Transit Bus Service Parents and Students
REMINDER TO PARENTS-FEBRUARY BUS PASSES GO ON SALE TOMORROW AT 11:30am. They cannot be picked up earlier. Thank you.
Medicine Hat Catholic Board of Education
1251 _ 1st Avenue SW, Medicine Hat, Alberta TIA 8B4
NOTRE DAME ACADEMY
MEDICINE HAT TRANSIT CHARTER Bus SERVICE
Medicine Hat Transit Charter Services provides transportation for students attending Notre Dame Academy who reside in the areas of South Ridge, Saamis Heights, Vista Heights and Hamptons.
Transportation -Eligible Students:
• Grade 6 NDA students living more than 1.2 km from the school;
• Grade 7 to 9 NDA students living more than 2.4 km from the school;
• Eligible students will be provided a bus pass at no charge;
• Bus passes will be reserved and may be picked at Notre Dame Academy office;
• Students must show their bus pass in order to ride the Medicine Hat Transit Charter Bus.
Transportation -Ineligible Students:
• If space is available on the bus, Grade 6 to 9 students who are not eligible for a 'paid pass' may purchase the remaining bus passes on a 'first come first serve' basis at a cost of $38.50 per month;
• Available bus passes will be sold at Notre Dame Academy office;
• Only bus passes purchased through NDA will be valid and students must show their bus pass in order to ride the Medicine Hat Transit Charter bus.
The City of Medicine Hat Transit Services has indicated that the bus capacity for the Medicine Hat Transit Charter bus is 50 students (37 seating and 13 standing). Therefore, only 50 bus passes are available for both eligible and ineligible students.
Bus passes for January may be picked up for eligible students and purchased for ineligible students on Monday, December 18,2017 beginning at 8:00 a.m. at the Notre Dame Academy office.
Beginning in January 2018, Medicine Hat Transit Charter bus passes will be available for pick up and purchase on the 3rd Thursday of each month beginning at 11:30 a.m. at the Notre Dame Academy office.
For information regarding eligibility, please call the Catholic School Board office at